Learn How To Change Or Reset Your Google Mail Password?
To secure your Gmail account from hackers, spammers changing password is advised often by the technical experts. Many of the times or most of us at certain times forget the password of Gmail/ other accounts. In such condition, you have not to be panic or be troublesome instead follow the steps of resetting the password. Here I have discussed how to reset your password before it let’s understand the steps of changing the password.
Change your password
- Firstly sign in to Gmail account and under the “Sign-in & security,” click on Signing in to Google.
- The page will be redirected to the Current passwordthen enter your current password.
- After typing the current password, it will be opened intoNew password where you can enteryour new password, try to make the password stronger for the security purpose.
- This asks to enter the password again for confirmation, you have to enter the newpassword in Repeat New Password.
- Finally, you have to Select and click on SET NEW PASSWORD.
Reset your password
- First, you have to visit the password reset page on your Gmail account.
- You can add your email address or username to Email address or username.
- Then click on SEND option.
- Inquire your email inbox for an email from us with the subject “Reset your password”.
- You can click the link in the e-mail.
- Type your new password in a New Password.
- You can enteryour new password in Repeat new password for confirmation.
- Click on SET PASSWORD.
If you’re unable to receive the password to reset email:
- Examine your junk/spam filter.
- Enter the correct email address for Gmail account
If the reset link isn’t functioning:
- For a new password reset link you can requestto Gmail.
- Open Password reset link in a new browser.
So, it is suggested that whenever you find any suspicious activity on Gmail or for setting super- security you can change your password. This is also a pretty cool idea to change the password as it keeps the hackers away from your Gmail account. Thus your files, mail are preserved in a secret and safe way.